This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 15 May 2015

Do You Want To Play With My Balls - childrens story book

Howdy guys and gals out there in bondageland.
I came across this on Youtube.
It's a children's story book that can be used for adults too.
I reckon the author must be a kinky person just from the words and I cant see it being read in Kindergarten much either lol

Enjoy.

Emma xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU95SJDWuSY

2 comments:

Pihla said...

Thank's for your story. A little bit kinky ;-) , yes.

Emma Bond said...

I think its more for big kids ie adults lol