This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Damsels In Distress - the interviews

https://sites.google.com/site/damselindistressinterviews/home

Hi there everyone out there in bondageland. Hope you are all getting out and about in the sunshine this week. It's been a good one.

Now I made myself a New Year resolution to do more things on the blog and I don't feel I am keeping that. So I had a little trawl over the web last week and came across this little link.

It's a fantastic little free site listing a who's who of stars and excerpts from various TV and films they appear in. Obviously they get helplessly bound and gagged "for the storyline" and of course for our viewing pleasure.

I had a read of some of the interview questions. Some of these actors and actresses actually love a bondage scene or two! How cool are they, huh!

Now it comes across that this film industry gig, where they get paid and get tied up too, can be a little hairy to say the least. Being tied and gagged running through a forest right into a camera and bashing yourself about; tied up in a meat locker and catching a cold; bound and gagged in a car boot and bashing yourself on a car jack. That would be my ideal job. lol
Well as long as they removed the car jack before driving me around.

I hope you have a read and enjoy the interviews. I did.

Emma xxx

No comments: